We are shipping worldwide to more than 250 countries and territories. Here you can find shipping costs and transit times for all countries:
Shipping costs can be calculated conveniently and without obligation in the shopping cart under "Estimate Shipping and Taxes" before placing an order. There are three options to choose from:
Standard (lowest price), Priotity (faster) or Express (super fast). Not all options are offered for all destinations.
Your order is ready for shipment after
- it is reviewed by our staff.
- payment is received by credit card (instantly) or bank ransfer (a few days).
- required (or optional) documents necessary for import are applied for and received (processing time for a phytosanitary certificate is at least 7 working days).
- ordered seeds are packed freshly in the ordered quantity.
Once your order has been completed and picked up by the shipping company you will receive an e-mail including your invoice and tracking number (if available).
Delivery time after despatch
- can not be influenced by us.
- is based on the information provided by the carrier and the delivery option you have chosen (see above). - is dependent upon shipping destination and its distance from Germany (where we are located).
Delivery might be delayed if
- your order must clear customs in your country. Small orders may pass through customs without being inspected.
- your country performs agricultural inspections on plant material. Customs or Agriculture may contact you for additional information.
- your country has import restrictions on plant material.
- there are delays in airfreight.
- your country has an unreliable postal service.
(Any of the above are unfortunately beyond our control)
- there are an unusually large number of orders during busy times. We apologize for the delay.
At rarepalmseeds.com you can choose from the most spectacular selection of rare seeds in the world: palms, cycads, tree ferns, succulents, conifers, tropical trees and more, many not available anywhere else. Wholesale and retail quantities in packet sizes from two to 100,000 seeds are delivered worldwide. We supply enthusiasts and collectors as well as botanical gardens, nurseries and seed dealers of all sizes. Superior quality, viability and correct identification is ensured by renowned palm expert Tobias W. Spanner. Many new and rare species are constantly being added.
Monday – Friday: 10 am – 4 pm
(Central European Time, UTC+1)
Huge selection with 4,000+ species always in stock and 3,000 more seasonally available.
Unique climate based search for more than 1,000 locations.
Wholesale and retail quantities in packets from two to 100,000 seeds.
Secure payment with Amex, Mastercard, Visa or bank transfer.
Worldwide shipping at low rates. We have shipped successfully to more than 180 countries. Express shipping available to many destinations.
Customer satisfaction. Many thousands of customer comments received over the years can testify to the quality of our seeds and friendly service.
Convenience: One-stop-shopping. With our huge range of species, you can get all your seed needs here and won't have to shop around.
Freshness: To maintain the highest quality standards, all incoming seeds are tested for viability. Stored seeds are checked on a regular basis. All recent arrivals are indicated as ‘new.’
Identification: We certify that all seeds are correctly identified and are only sourced from cultivated plants if we can be sure that they are not hybridised.
Experience: With experience dating back to 1987, Tobias W. Spanner is a renowned palm expert, leading member of the International Palm Society and has discovered and described several new palm species.